MY FUTURE JOB

Before to write about my dream job, Im going to talk about my streghts and weaknesses... I think my strengths are that I am a supportive, methodical, organized, happy, transparent and direct person ..., Buuuut not everythin is a beautiful... (jó) , these characteristics are accompanied by self-demanding, perhaps I am a serious person sometimes, a little dispersed


What  am I going to be when I get older? It's a difficult question for me... I imagine myself in many ways when I'm older... One of those ideas is to work the land and have an agricultural garden where I teach environmental education and geography... Maybe, belong to an NGO or a gobernment program.. I believe that the education is THE basis of ecological development, so I believe importat to teach everything I know about environment and life.

At university I learned about Environmental Geography, Political Ecology and Publics Politics...All them, very necesary for the change the society mentality to ecological thinkin and integral view our ecosystem... See the relation between human-environmet like one thing: the nature, environment... how we want to say it...


The job I would like to have would be one that doesn't have to work from an office, that is flexible and can work from anywhere in the world I want...but if it is not possible I think that I would choose a job where one works in a common space (office), sharing ideas... in some municipality or civil organization that helps the development of ecological public policies...


But my dream, my short-term goal is to sell plants and make happy everyone... Nobody Knows!!!

Comments

  1. It is so much difficult to decide what one will do in the future. I wish you luck in your goals

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment