Why not? Lets go to know Djibouti

So many countries I'd like to visit but I think that I choose Djibouti, for the different landscapes, coast,multi-ethnic country. It is a country ubicate in  the Horn of Africa in East Africa.The culture must be very different from the Chilean traditions and from anyone I can imagine so to know the landscape and the people very different to me it's a enough motive to visit. (imagine the food!...the different tasties ...ñami!!!)

When I think about my future, always imagine that I travel to every where and to know every country I´d like so  I hope know Djibouti soon (cross my fingers-->in three years more ) with my boyfriend Ro and our cat (it's possible? jaja). And like we are adventurous people, I think we would visit Day forest national park and of course, we would go to Sawabi islands because I've never been diving and what better place than that.

...but I would not only know the landscapes (must be amazing!), but also know more about their history and the geopolitics of the continent, because that makes me value even more the places...

my bag it's ready, so...  see you there! (but in three years at least )



Comments

  1. I had never heard of this country, it sounds interesting, especially to get to know a culture so different from ours as well as visiting such beautiful natural landscapes:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idiscovered that country when I played with map, more that three years ago... and I started to look small countries and... voila! Djibouti appeared! jajajaaj...

      Delete
  2. I did not know this country, but cultures totally different from ours I think are the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I obssesed with small and unknown countries or cities and I think that learning about another exotic country which is another way to travel

      Delete
  3. I don't think that I can pronounce the name of this country but it must be very interesting to learn more about its culture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to pronounce the name correctly I think one should be there
      other excuse to travel! jiji

      Delete

Post a Comment