Movie or series? I can´t choose!

If you ask me: Do you want to watch a movie? My answer will be: Of course!... If you ask me: Do you want to watch a series? My answer will bi Of course!... So, I couldn't choose between movie or series... because I love both! jiji... but I always choose depending on my mood and the time I have... When I watch TV and i found a movie like X-men or Pride y Prejudice... I stay watching... or  If I found a series like Grey's Anatomy... I obviously leave that channel... Did you watch "Prófugos", the series? oooh!!!! I recommend (maybe I exaggerating, but that’s how I am)... or Did you watch "Fargo" or "True Detectives" or "Marcella"? Or anime! Like "Full metal alchemist: Brotherhood", "One Piece", "Case Closed".... or the movies like "Night on the earth", "La lengua de las mariposas", "King of Masks" uuuf! there are so many good movies!.

 

But I going to write about a argentine movie: "El secreto de sus ojos"… These movie is the best!... really…. It’s about one detective who is investigating a case of a woman who was murdered  years ago... It is based on a novel and has been one of the most successful Argentinean films. I must admit that the main actor is one of those I like and I follow: Ricardo Darín... generally, the movies he plays, are good... but, as the Chilean saying goes, the exception makes the rule.



Comments