My english experience at university

Hello theeere!  This will be my last intervention and you will be free of me jjajaja

Today Im going to talk about English, English like subjetc and what I should improve...
The English class for me it was a complement to my studies of other subjets. English class made me more secure in my knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary. Thanks to English class I started watching videos, series and movies in English, sometines with English subtitles or without them, depending on how I feel that day jijiji 


I had never written a blog before, and it felt so good, because I love writing my thoughts and feelings. The use of blogs made more relax in writing and  see that is no difference between writing in English or Spanish... my form of writing doesn't change, so Im so happy....

To talk in English is so difficult for me, I dont know why, but I get so nervous when speak in English... but when I speak for a long time, I relax and later, my talk is more fluent... To better my spoken English, I need talk more, of course, and to listen music in English and sing it... to let my tongue go... and to speak more fluent... Maybe, I need know more words in English,  learn more vocabulary... I think that will help me.
For my studies, I must and need to read in English, so I use English more that 5 days per week... almost all ithe research I want to read is written in English, so learning  English is a necessity for me....
and obviously I use English when I hear a song I like and I don't understand it immediately,  I search for its lyrics and try to learn it ...

and you? what do you do to learn more things in english?

see you and happy holidays


Comments

  1. I also get very nervous when I have to speak in English, i forget the order of the sentences and some words, i hope to control it for the oral intervention on Monday haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment