music for the soul

hellooooo all my readers!


Today we talk about THE MUSIC.... but I dont know to start.... I can write about my favorite style or my favorite band/singer... but... I haven´t  one, because I listen of all kind music jiji...    except for the songs when I listen, I jump to dance like "Quieto" of Joe Vasconcellos -specially from the 1995 album "Toque"..all that record sounds very good...the percussion that invites to dance and not to think beyond the lyrics of the music, to feel the magic of the sounds traveling through the body... well, that makes sense when you know that the percussionist is Brazilian just like Joe. 



The music of Joe Vasconcellos, for my, its very speciall because it mixes Latin American music with blues, jazz, Brazilian music, cumbia... a great mix that has its own identity... like us Latin Americans... in truth, we have nothing to envy to other continents, because we are multi-ethnic... and we have all that "flow"... just have to discover it...


I need confess when I wrote this words, I discovery that my favorite music is from Latin American... all generes..I remembered a band that I like very much, it's Chilean rock: "Kuervos del Sur"..is a new band that I like and that I discovered this quarantine...


Well... I will stop to write because if not I will write about music to infinity

Comments

  1. Joe is a classic his music never missing in a celebration, I like latin american music me too, we share this feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked it up and its songs definitely make you want to dance in some way or another since the music starts!
    I think we've all heard it at one time or another. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think like you Chile and Latin America is full of talented artists! nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. How important what you talk about the Latin American identity! I see that you love music! The world needs people like you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment